Friday, August 1, 2014

The Blue Cast

Good morning! Today I'm revealing my Design Team layout for the August Challenge for Three or More. This is our second challenge, and it's a fun one! The challenge? Use pockets on your layout. I chose to create my own pockets. I created "Shaker Pockets" using Polaroid frames and acetate. I filled them with seed beads, sequins, wood veneers, and other scrappy goodies. I had a lot of fun making them! 


The pictures I chose to use are from 2003. My daughter is now nearly 20. I love looking through my old photos. I remember the story like it was yesterday. I love the details the journaling added to my page.


My daughter was such a crazy little kid. I love her goofiness.


Of course the word "blue" had to be in blue Thickers. I love using multiple types of alphas on my pages.


These little pockets were so much fun to make. I had to stop myself at two! 


See all the cute things you can add to these pockets?

The August Challenge goes on until the end of August. Don't forget to head on over and take on the challenge yourself. I can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment: