Sunday, January 4, 2015

Everything is Awesome!

I had so much fun with this layout! The colors fit the event well. This is a photo of my husband and I with our son as we wait for The Lego Movie to start. I love it so much! William was super excited, and the movie was pretty good.


I used Sketch 422 from Scrapbook Challenges for this page. I turned it on its side so it would work with my picture. 


I used the Hey Girl kit from Noel Mignon for this layout. The colors are so bright and fun. The kit included these great star clips and some Heidi Swapp word stickers. I took full advantage of them both. They worked perfect with this page!


The alphas for the title did not come with the kit. The blue alphas have been in my stash forever. I'm so glad I finally got to use them! The colored alphas are fairly new, but I honestly had no idea how I was going to use them until now. They are perfect though! 


This awesome flair came in the kit. It works well with the word stickers and enamel dots. 

I'm very happy with this layout. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Please let me know your thoughs. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment