Monday, February 24, 2014

My Sweet Boy



I created this layout about my adorable son using a sketch #69 from http://myscrapsandmoresketches.blogspot.com

 I love all the layers! I adore using sketches as a starting point and putting my own spin on it. For me, that means banners. I love banners! And lots of patterns. I also used this month's kit, The Wishing Well kit, from www.noelmignon.com. I love Noel's kits! I added some blue/teal to "boy" it up a bit. I'm looking forward to using more of Scraps and More's sketches!

6 comments:

  1. You rocked our sketch!! Thanks so much for playing with us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the LO! Your son is adorable! Thanks for playing at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet page!! Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful page! Love all your layering! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute page!! LOVE your color and paper mix!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps & More!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable take on the sketch. Love the mix of papers. Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete