Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sitting Pretty


I created this page using sketch #70 from http://myscrapsandmoresketches.blogspot.com. I'm loving their sketches!




This sketch gave me the opportunity to use up the rest of my February kit from www.noelmignon.com. I loved that kit! So many adorable girl colors, which made it perfect for these cute pictures of my granddaughter, Meila. I moved the title to the top of the page because I wanted to fill the open space, and the letters were on the large side. The hearts were just perfect to go with this page featuring this little girl that I love so much.

7 comments:

  1. This page is adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! love your cluster of embellies! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious page, thanks for playing along with us at MS&M!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful page!!! Love all the hearts---glad you joined us at My Scraps and More :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet page! Love your take on the My Scraps & More Sketch and thank you for playing along with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lil cutie!!! LOVE your soft page and embellies!!! glad you joined us at My Scraps and More :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!!! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete