Saturday, March 29, 2014

A Day @ the Zoo



We try to go to the zoo at least once every summer. I tend to take hundreds of pictures. It's one of the few times I have my camera on me all day and we're all together. I love when I get a chance to scrap them. These pictures were from our trio to the Oregon Zoo in July of 2011. Hmmmm...I think I need to scrap faster!

I made this layout using sketch #74 from My Scraps and More (My Scraps & More).


I loved using this layout! I substituted banners for the arrows; I adore banners! I was also able to use my new kit Social Butterfly from Noel Mignon (Noel Mignon). I love all the bright colors. I'll definitely use this sketch again, and I'm looking forward to lots of layouts with this kit.


5 comments:

  1. Love your take on this! The doodling on the banners is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used a title card for one of the photos. Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you added the fun banner/ pennants!!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic take on the sketch! Love the banners!! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete