Sunday, March 2, 2014

Winter Time Fun







I created this two-page layout using a sketch from Scrapbook Generation (Like them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/scrapbookgeneration?ref=ts&fref=ts). I also used papers from Noel Mignon's March kit, The Wishing Well ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/NoelMignoncom/166005068931?ref=ts&fref=ts). I loved the reds the moment I saw them and knew I'd be using them with these pictures of our family time on a winter day. The reds mimic the red of our house. I love it! I also used wood veneer snowflakes that I picked up at Michael's Craft-store. I painted them with silver and white paint dabbers. The letters in the word "Winter" are ghost letters that I again painted with the dabbers. This layout was labor intensive, but so much fun! 

2 comments:

  1. This may be one of my faves. I love the winter layout without the "traditional" winter color scheme! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! I agree. I love the reds, grey, and black together too.

      Delete