Sunday, June 22, 2014

Last a Day of 3rd Grade

Good morning! Today I'm revealing my layout for ScrapStuffz Inspired By challenge. 


Nothing says summers to me like the end of school. Both my husband and me are teachers, so when our son has his last day, we know that summer is here!


I loved the colors in the inspiration photo. I also loved all the words. I knew I wanted a longer title with different colored alphas for my LO.


I loved all the bright colors in these papers. They reminded me of the inspiration photo as soon as I saw them. I used papers from this month's Noel Mignon kit. I also found the cute little rub ons in the kit as well.


All the patterns make me happy!

This big wooden "3" has been hanging around in my stash for awhile. I'm glad it finally found the perfect home on this LO.

I also used a sketch from Let's Capture Our Memories for this LO. 

Head on over to ScrapStuffz "Inspired By" Challenges to take on this challenge yourself. While you're there, check out our search for next month's Guest a Design member. We'd love for you to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment