Saturday, September 6, 2014

Darling

Scrapping pictures of my daughter and granddaughter makes me happy. They are so adorable! Add in beautiful paper and embellishments and I'm in love!


I created this layout weeks ago, but just finally got a chance to post it. I love the simplicity of it, but that it has such beautiful paper from my Noel Mignon kit.


Thickers are one of my favorite scrapping embellishments. I love these phrase Thickers!


One of my favorite things about this layout is that my dad made these heart embellishments for me. I showed him a few that I had in a kit and he went downstairs for about five minutes, came back up, and handed me about thirty hearts in different styles. How awesome! 


Seem aren't these girls adorable? And the papers? Yummy!

Thank you for taking a look at my layout. I'd appreciate any feedback you would like to leave. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment