Saturday, September 6, 2014

Pup Pup!

Good afternoon everyone! It's been a long time since I posted here on my blog. The life of a school teacher in late August and Early September is crazy! Today I'm posting some layouts that I did while on vacation in early August. It's nice to finally get a chance to show them off.


I love pictures of my son when he was so little. Such a cutie! My dad gave William this stuffed dog, and right away he named him Pup Pup. 


These corrugated Thickers are so much fun! I used a little cluster of enamel dots, wooden hearts and brads to draw attention to the title.


These little accent cards worked perfect with the layout. Again, I added more embellishments clusters. They really draw the eye to the pictures.

Thank you for checking out my layout. Please leave me a little love and let me know what you think. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice to see you posting. Great layout, love the corrugated letters.

    ReplyDelete