Sunday, October 25, 2015

Grandma's Pumpkin

I love scrapping pictures of my little Miss Meila. She was only a few months old in these pictures, and it's fun to look back at them now that she is two. It's amazing how quickly time goes by!


I created this layout for the Noel Mignon Fall Crop. The challenge was Fall Fashion, and the idea was to use lots of layers. I love using lots of patterned pappers and layers, so this challenge was easy for me. I used sketch #115 from My Scraps & More for this layout. I switched a few things around, and I love how it turns out.


I never thought I'd like being called Grandma, but it is pretty awesome! I love this little one so much. I used papers and embellishments from my Noel Mignon Kit for this pages. Everything works so well together. I'm not normally a bow girl, but this one worked so nicely on the page that I couldn't resist.


I used two types of Thickers for this layout. I love the orange glitter ones! So much fun. Before putting the papers down I put some Heidi Swapp Color Shine on the paper. It showed through the acetate paper with the triangles and added another layer.


I love using banners on my layouts. I stitched the  'cord' on this banner with my sewing machine. I also inked the edges of all my papers with Quick Quotes Chaulk Ink.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my layout.

1 comment:

  1. I love all your layers, and that banner is super cute! I love your title and the glitter alphas. Very cute layout! Thanks for joining us for both sketches this month at My Scraps & More sketches!

    ReplyDelete