Sunday, October 25, 2015

Hay! Brother

I love this series of pictures! My son and my son-in-law (future in these pictures). William loves Dominick, and Dom loves William. Brotherly love, even through marriage.


I created this layout for the Noel Mignon Fall Crop. I took on the Falling Leaves challenge, which was simply to use leaves on a layout. Since these photos were of the pumpkin patch, leaves for the layout perfectly. I used Sketch #361 from Scrapbook Challenges for this page. I haven't created two-page layouts in awhile, so I decided to use just half of the sketch. I like the way it turned out.


I used papers and embellishments from my Noel Mignon kit for this layout. The colors make me happy. These little wooden leaves are adorable too. 


This picture of the boys says it all. Love! 


I like using different alphas to make titles. I used two different types of Thickers for this one. I also love typing my journaling in strips. It makes the journaling an accent on the page.

I hope you enjoy my layout. Please let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really nice pictures and I like the way the vertical and horizontal strips frame them in. Nicely scrapped.

    ReplyDelete