Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hello Sunshine

It's so good to be scrapbooking again! This layout is so sunny and cheery. I love the bright colors. It makes me long for spring!


I used my Noel Mignon kits for this page. Her kits are always so wonderful to work with. To create the layout I used a sketch #465 from Scrapbook Challenges. I loved the look of the sketch right away!


I love using wood veneer pieces on my pages when I can. For this page, I didn't want the natural wood look. So, I sprayed my pieces with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Mustard and Gold. The effect is shimmery without being overwhelming. I also paired the title with some glitter Thickers. So much fun! This yellow polka dot ribbon was also perfect for the page. It's been in my stash for awhile just waiting for the perfect page.  

I chose to mount the pictures of my son on yellow cardstock to keep the sunny theme going. I love all the bright colors that were brought in to complement the yellow in the accent papers. I used one natural wood veneer piece in the tag on the side of the photo.


I lightly sprayed the Hello paper on the bottom of the page with some of the Gold Color Shine. The shimmer just adds a bit more Sunshine to the page. 

Thank you for looking at my page. I really had a fun time creating this one. Please leave me a bit of blog love and let me know your thoughts. If you can, please join my blog and follow my updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment