Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sweet Miss Meila

Pictures of my sweet granddaughter are some of my favorite things to scrapbook. How adorable is this little girl? I just can't resist her!


I used bits and pieces from past Noel Mignon kits for this layout. I picked the papers and colors to match Meila's outfit in the picture. Pink and Black together are so much fun! I created this page for a challenge on a FB group SG Scrap Squad. The challenge was to scraplift a beautiful layout by another talented scrapbooker. I loved her layout and this is what I made from her inspiration.


I could not resist pairing silver with all this pink and black. This bow has been calling to me for a long time, and it was finally time to use it! I paired it with other silver accents throughout the page, including this adorable little heart stickers.


I also used silver Thickers for the title. Silver is my favorite metallic color, so I was happy to get to play with it. I love using mist on my pages. I've just started being brave enough to put large drops on my page. I like how the white Dyllusions Color Mist contrasted with the black cardstock. In this picture you can see some of the luscious layers of patterned paper that I used. It was so much fun to put them all together. I try to doodle on my pages, and on this page I used black, white, and pink pens.


These little silver heart stickers were too adorable to pass up! I also used enamel dots and hearts to round out the embellishments.


I found this little silver heart clip in my stash and just threw it on the corner of the picture. Such a good detail to add! I also used a piece of flair that I found in my ever growing flair collection.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it. Please leave me your thoughts, and join my blog if you can. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment