Sunday, February 21, 2016

Love Our Family

It's been a long time since I created a double-page layout. I always take so many pictures at the pumpkin patch that it's much easier to fit them in double-page layouts.


I created this layout for a challenge on the FB group SG Scrap Squad. It was fun to play with the sketch they supplied.


I used two types of alphas for the title. I especially love the gold letters. I typed my journaling on my computer and cut it into strips. I really like adding my journaling to pages this way.


I used my Cricut to cut out these leaves. I used a gold Signo Ball pen to draw the veins in them. Adding enamel dots made the leaves stand out even more.


The colors in this layout make me very happy. Anything having to do with fall makes me happy. I love the golds, greens, oranges and browns. Lots of fun!


I used my gold Signo pen to add embellishments to the page. The pen creates great accents.

Thank you for looking at my page. I appreciate your time!


No comments:

Post a Comment