Friday, May 16, 2014

Just Livin' Life

Hello everyone! Well, it's the beginning of the weekend. I have a ton of work things I need to do, but scrapping is much more fun! I especially had fun with this layout. I was able to play with a new kit I just bought - Simple Stories 24/7. I love the colors in this kit!


I used a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy (May, Week 2). The sketch was simple, but still through me for a bit of a loop for a bit. I added the diagonal strips of paper on the top and bottom because the layout had too much white space without it. I like the way it turned out! 


I love all the embellishments that came with this kit. The brads and arrows are great! I love the color combo too! Everything works perfect with these pictures of my adorable little man.


I love using different alphas on one layout. I was able to use three different alpha types here. Lots of fun! And the word stickers made a great border. 

I hope you enjoyed my layout. Head on over to Let's Get Sketchy and try out the sketch yourself.



11 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic page! Love the papers and doodling. Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO! Thanks for joining us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, this is so fun! Love the papers you used. Thanks for playing at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your paper choices and fun arrows on the page!!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet page. Great work with the sketch. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your take on the sketch! Also love the paper and colour combination!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layers, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool take on the sketch. Love all the word strips. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome page and papers!!

    Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete