Sunday, May 4, 2014

Laughing Out Loud

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this layout, and I changed papers multiple times, but once it all came together, I loved it! The pictures made me happy from the beginning, and I knew exactly how I wanted to use them. Sometimes it's all about finding the papers to set them off.


I used a sketch from Queen & Company for their Challenge #5. I had a difficult time looking past the snowflakes at first. My mind kept jumping to winter! But finally, once I got the papers set I was able to see how I wanted everything to work.



I'm in love with these wood veneer Thickers! 


This cluster of embellishments really set off my little man's smile.


See how those Thickers look up close? Aren't they great?!? I should have bought more.


Those beautiful faces are always my inspiration. I can't get over their beautiful smiles. They are the reason I scrap in the first place.

If you like my layout, please join my blog. I would love to follow you as well. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment