Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Beautiful Day at the Beach

I joined a Design Team for a brand new challenge group called Three or More . Each month followers are challenged to use three or more photos on a layout, and will also have an added challenge to go with it. This month, July, our first challenge is to use frames. 


I've had these cute Jillibean fames in my stash for a long time. I decided they were perfect for this challenge. I kept the layout pretty simple this time as the pictures are peaceful beach pictures. Everything about spending time with my husband at the ocean is peaceful to me. Originally the top photo was going to be a picture of my husband flying his kite, which I loved, but I finally decided that even though I don't love this photo of me, I still need to be a part of our scrapbooks. I'm getting better at including me than I used to be.


I always have to doodle on my pages. I think that and inking the edges are essential elements for me.


I adore these little wooden hearts. They are so versatile. I'm getting better at using my own handwriting on my layouts. It's not perfect, but it's part of me. I'm glad I journaled my thoughts on this layout.

Please join us at Three or More and take on the July challenge of Frames. You have until July 31st, so get those layouts in!

You can find the Three or More Facebook page Here.



No comments:

Post a Comment