Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me

Good morning everyone! I found this picture in my stash of picture boxes and really wanted to scrap it. It's rare that my best friend and I have pictures together. Weird huh? This was from 2006, and I don't think we have more than a handful of pictures together since then. That's something we need to change!


I wanted this layout to be fun. I used a lot of patterned papers. I'm still not sure that I like the way it turned out, but since I tore it apart twice before getting this layout I decided to just go with it. I used the Bella Blvd Scattered Sprinkles line for this one, I also used sketch #401 from Scrapbook Challenges to create this layout.


I tried all sorts of different alpha stickers, but it was difficult to find ones that stood out from the background. I found these green glitter Thickers and knew I had to use them!


I love doodling on my pages, and I really felt that the squares of patterned papers needed to stand out so I used different doodling on each type.


I added stickers from the Bella Blvd collection and some enamel dots for dimension. 

Thank you for checking out my layout. I hope you found it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment