Friday, July 18, 2014

Can I Drive? No?

The moment I saw these pictures I fell in love with them. My granddaughter is adorable! The look on her little face just shows what a character she is. So, of course, I had to scrap them.


To create this layout I used a sketch from ScrapMuch? . I turned. The sketch sideways and added a couple pictures. The sketch worked better with my pictures turned this way. 

I used my current kit from Noel Mignon. Most of the papers were from Fancy Pants, their Burlap and Bouquets line. I love the colors in the kit! I also had a 6x6 paper pad in the same line, and it found the paper with the flowers, I fussy cut around the flowers to create the great circle accent behind the pictures. Because the papers were so busy with design I decided to keep the embellishments simple. A little burlap tag, a couple flair, and some enamel dots. I really like the way it turned out.


Her little disappointed face is just so adorable!


And that little grin? Gets me every time! 


I've been waiting for the perfect place to use this flair. It perfect for this layout!

I hope you enjoyed my layout. I would love to hear your comments. Thanks so much for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Awwwww.... Jackie, this is SO adorable! What a cutie, and such a fun sequence of photos. Gorgeous rich colours and the flair looks great as part of the cluster with the tag and enamel dots. Can you tell I love this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, love the. Olives and embellishing too ! So glad you joined us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! I'm still trying to decipher the "Olives", but I'm thinking it's a positive thing. Lol! :)

      Delete
  3. I think those papers were great with her little shorts. She is SO cute.

    Thanks for linking up with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!! GREAT take on the sketch - love your paper choice
    Thank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, so cute!! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!
    Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photo's are so cute Jackie and I love your choice of papers too.....lovely page. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Scrapmuch? this month.

    ReplyDelete