Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sweet Perfection

I adore my granddaughter! She's just adorable. This is a picture from earlier in the year, so of course she's much bigger now, but she's still adorable.


I created this LO using Noel Mignon's Two for Tea kit, along with some other things in my stash.


This sweet little face gives me such inspiration. This picture had to have soft, girly colors. I used the teal and pink from the photo and added splashes of it over the LO. These Queen & Company felt flowers were too cute not to use them.


I recently bought some silver Mr. Huey's mist. I used it to spray the doily and spray around the background. I'm loving it! I added bits of silver with this metal heart and some My Mind's Eye rub-ons. This Jillibean title card has been in my stash for awhile.

I used a sketch from ScrapMuch? To create this LO. I love all the opportunities for layers!

Thank you for taking a look at my LO. Please leave me some love and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!


8 comments:

  1. Such a precious page, loving the gorgeous layers and sweet pics! thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?! PS Watch our blog next Thursday; you are being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout! Love the title! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! SWEET photos and layout - very deserving of a "Feature"
    Thank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous layout!!! I love all the layers and misting. Fantastic job with the sketch! Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layering + bits of silver. You'll find that silver mist is addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your details and the title is perfect for your adorable photos! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Love your title! Thank you for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH this is so precious. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Much?!

    ReplyDelete