Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stage Fright

These pictures have a fun, personal story with them. Not everyone would get the importance of the photos just looking at them, but that's why Scrappers scrap family memories. This is a set of photos that the journaling is so important. I managed to hide my journaling. I needed a large space because the story is pretty long. Can you see where it is?


Well, it's behind this photo....


When you flip the photo the story is right there.


Here's the story up close:


I love these shiny Thickers!


I used some silver Mr. Huey's spray on some would veneer arrows to point to a few important things, like my son pointing at the "audience" with his thumb.


I searched my stash for some music paper and finally found one sheet!


I used my Noel Mignon Cable Knit kit for this layout. I love her kits! I also used a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches . So much fun!

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. Happy Holidays!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous page, lve your hidden journaling and the doodling! Thanks you for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet story...one that will be cherished forever! Fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love how you hid your journalling so that you could write more of the story! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete