Tuesday, December 23, 2014

First Christmas

I absolutely love any pictures of my granddaughter, Meila. Match them with Christmas and I'm all gooey inside! I love them! These pictures made me happy as soon as I saw them. I just had to find the right sketch for them.


To create this layout I used a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches . Since Meila was looking to the right I flipped the sketch. I don't like the subjects to be looking off the page....just a bit of a pet peeve. 


I used do paints to create the open circles around the page. I really liked when the paint splattered on then apace a bit. I also inked the edges of all the paper, and used a white Signo pen to doodle.


I played on the circles all over the page.


The alphas took me awhile to figure out. I knew I wanted two kinds of alphas, but it took me some time to find the right ones. I love the way it turned out!

I hope you enjoy my page. Please let me know your thoughts. Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Christmas layout. The black background is perfect. Thanks for joining in with us at STuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking page! Great use of paints and pen detailing, and such sweet pics! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious. Great title work and doodling! Thanks gorgeous joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete