Monday, December 29, 2014

Santa Baby

I'm pretty sure I have the cutest grandbaby ever. She's just adorable. Last year at Christmas time she was four months old and just starting to sit up in her own. She was adorable (still is!). 


I used the Cable Knit kit from Noel Mignon for this layout. I love the colors!


I wouldn't normally mix red and pink together, but they worked perfect with the paper. 


I love alphas. I'm kinda addicted to them. I was able to use three different alphas in this layout. I love the candy cane striped Thickers!


This face is just adorable. I love this set of photos.

Thanks for taking a look at my layout. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Oooo! I love those Thickers, too! They look almost good enough to lick ;). Such a sweet page! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete