Saturday, April 25, 2015

Love This Boy

Good Saturday morning everyone! Today I'm finally getting a chance to load some layouts I recently finished. I'm still working through my son's first year pictures. This layout is one of my son when he was about 10 months old. Don't you just love watching babies sleep?


I used Echo Park's Jack and Jill collection for this layout. The "boy" colors are perfect for layouts of my son. I used sketch #120 from Let's Capture Our Memories to create this page. I loved the simple sketch that allowed me some freedom, while giving some great guidelines.


I used washi tape, rub-ons, die-cuts, a tag, enamel dots, and some stickers, but they didn't overwhelm the page. Just some simple elements to compliment the simple picture.


I'm loving Queen & Company's new titles! This was so simple to adhere. No muss, no fuss. It's perfect!


I've learned to journal on all of my layouts even though I really don't like my handwriting. Sometimes I type my journaling, and sometimes I handwrite it. I'm always nervous putting pen to paper. This drawn guidelines helped me to keep the journaling straight.

I hope you enjoyed my layout. I had a great time making it. Please leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts. Thank you!


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet page. I love your title and how you journal on all of your layouts. That is sometime I still need to put in my comfort zone. I am always afraid that I will mess up the page that I just spent hours creating. Great take on the sketch and thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete