Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sleep Tight

My husband took this picture of our son and me sleeping, and it's one of our favorite pictures. I've been waiting a long time to scrap it. It was difficult to find the right papers, and I changed my mind about a thousand time before settling on these papers. Now I'm loving it!


I used my Noel Mignon kit for this layout. All the kits have names, but now I've got so many going that I've lost track of which is which. I love them all! This layout was done using a sketch from a challenge site, but again, I didn't get it done in time and I forgot which site the sketch came from. That's okay, it's all about getting the pictures srapped and the enjoyment I get from doing it.


I used a piece of Heidi Swapp paper and sprayed it with Gold Color Shine. I've never really liked gold much, but I'm loving it on my layouts lately. These little gold hearts make me happy!


When I saw the teal ribbon in this kit I was a bit giddy. It's just simple and adorable, plus it's self adhesive. I'm also loving these gold banner stickers. Lots of fun on one page!

Thank you for looking at my layout. Please leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment