Sunday, September 27, 2015

Adventure

Good afternoon. Here is another layout that I completed in May. I'm so happy to finally get them all up on my blog. These pictures are from our trip to South Dakota during the summer of 2014. We stopped at Painted Dessert Rest Stop on our way. The colors there are beautiful!


The sketch I used for this was from Stuck?!Sketches. I love the circles and squares together.


I used my Noel Mignon kit for this layout. It had this adorable cork title that was perfect! I love the papers too. They were just what I needed for this layout. I wrote my journaling around the edges of the page. I had a story to tell about this stop, but I didn't want it to intrude with the layout.


I love layers! This photo frame allowed me to add another dimension of layers. I love adding doodles to my pages. I used the same pen to do my journaling, and to add stitch marks around the circle and other papers.


I don't normally round the corners of my pictures, but it was a perfect addition to this layout. It added to the circles and squares all over the page. The cork arrows came with the cork title.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my layout. I hope you enjoyed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment