Sunday, September 27, 2015

Dinner Time

Good afternoon! This is my last layout that I completed back in May. It's nice to finally get it posted!!

These are pictures of my darling granddaughter, Meila, having dinner. She was so adorably chubby!


I used a sketch from ScrapMuch? for this layout. I also used my Noel Mignon kit for the paper and embellishments.


I loved this little mason jar clip the moment I saw it. So cute! I hand sew these on my pages to get them to stay in place. I find that works better than adhesive. I added the little sparkly enamel dot in the heart. I don't normally use many bows, but this page called for one. So cute!


Meila really gets into her food. I love this series of pictures. I added lots of layers of patterned paper to show these pictures off. I kept the most distracting patterns farther from the pictures.


These pink glitter Thickers are perfectly "girly". I added parts of circles at the top and bottom of the page. These help offset the squares on the page. I love using flair and other embellishments to draw the eye to things I want to be seen. 

Thank you for looking at my layout. Please leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment