Sunday, September 27, 2015

Love This

 Good afternoon! I finally got a chance to scrapbook yesterday for the first time in months. It took me a bit of time to get back in the grove, but I finally got there. I loved getting to play with my papers and pretties again! This is a picture of my daughter, Crystyl, and son-in-law, Dominick, at her first Mariner's game. They are adorable!


I used Sketch #131 from Let's Capture Our Memories for this layout. I loved the simple lines of the sketch that allowed me to follow it as much as I wanted while still adding my own flair. I used papers and embellishments from my Noel Mignon kit, as well as a few items from my own stash.


Embellishments make me happy. I added enamel dots and hearts, clips, ribbons, chipboard pieces, buttons and flowers to this layout. I also used my black recollections pen to add doodles in different areas around the layout.


I had this ribbon in my stash, but I loved it with the other details in the page. Here you can see the embellishment clusters I created.


These little cards are from Heidi Swapp I believe. They were also in my stash. I hadn't planned on using the card as the title, but when I got ready to add another title nothing looked right. This one said it all!

Thanks for taking the time to look at my layout. I had fun making it, and I hope you enjoyed looking at it. Please leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, this page is so cool. I love how you have embellished with the flowers and buttons and your papers rock! Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete