Saturday, March 14, 2015

Going....Going...Gone!

Good evening everyone! I'm loving this new page. It's got pictures of my granddaughter, so it makes me happy. In these pictures I was giving Meila her first cookies. She loved them!


I used my February Noel Mignon Kit for this layout. I don't do a lot of Valentine's layouts, but the papers and embellishments work for so many other things. Red and teal are beautiful together! 


I love Thickers! Add a little glitter and I'm downright giddy! 


I used three cards on the bottom of this layout to mimic the three photos at the top. I used ink and pen  to accent them.


I used two different kinds of Thickers for the title. I typed the journaling and cut it into strips. It's my favorite way to add journaling. 


This littles ebellishmen cluster is hiding the words "kissing booth" on the card. This fit the layout much better. 

I used a sketch from My Creative Sketches . I loved this sketch and stayed pretty true to it. 

Thank you for checking out my layout. Pleased leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts. 


1 comment: