Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sour Pickles

Good evening everyone. It's been a very crazy beginning to this year. I've only been able to scrap in small spurts here and there. I hope it's not the new trend for me! Anyway, I'm finally posting a layout I finished a week or so ago. I started to create it for a challenge, but i didn't get it done in time. I love it though!


I love these pictures! When I saw the green ribbon in my Noel Mignon Kit I just knew I had to use it.


This green glittery frame was perfect for this layout. I was thrilled to find so much green in this kit and in my stash.


I adore this picture! This little card I attached it to had a weird design on it. I just covered it up with an embellishment cluster and it turned out perfect! 


These green no glitter Thickers were perfect! 

Thanks you for taking the time to check out my layout!


No comments:

Post a Comment