Monday, March 30, 2015

Our Silly Girl

Good afternoon everyone! I think my latest layouts has to be one of my very favorites that I've done in a long time. Once again it features pictures of my adorable granddaughter, Meila. 


I used my latest Noel Mignon kit for this layout. I love the yellow and pink together, and they go perfect with Meila's little jacket. I used Sketch 432 from Scrapbook Challenges for this layout. I was able to use my new Canon Selphy to print the pictures in the sizes I wanted (after a bit of trial and error). I love the way everything just came together.


I used two pins that I had in my stash to make these adorable flags. The flair was also something I had in my stash. I love all the buttons and enamel dots together.


The title couldn't be more perfect! These were in a set of Thickers with all sorts of colors. I got lucky enough to have all the right letters in the pink and yellow colors. Well, I actually didn't have enough of the letter "L", but I sacrificed a letter "E" to make one. You can't tell the difference when you look at it.


I added this little rubon in the lower right corner. It's barely visible, but just enough to make a small statement.


My journaling strips are pieces of washi tape. I used a bright pink pen to write on the strips and then let them air dry so they wouldn't wipe off. I love how it turned out! I'll definitely be using that method again. I knew that if I messed up on my writing I'd be able to just take the tape off and try again. Ahhh..the freedom!

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout as much as I enjoyed making it. Please leave me some blog lovin' and let me know what you think. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment