Monday, March 30, 2015

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Good afternoon everyone! Today I'm bringing you a layout I did this weekend featuring another of my favorite subjects; my granddaughter, Meila. She's just too cute! I've had this picture in my photo box for awhile and was just waiting for the right papers to use with it.


I used my new Noel Mignon kit for this layout. I love all the girly colors! The sketch I used came from ScrapMuch? . It's another Laura Whitaker sketch; one of my favorite sketch designers. I flipped the sketch to be able to use my photo. After my layout was done I wished I had put the photo in the lower right-hand corner so Meila wasn't looking off the page, but oh well, hind-sight... I still love it!


I chose to print my journaling on purple paper this time. I really wanted to get more purple in the layout, and this was a great way for me to do it.


These tickets are so much fun! I was thrilled to be able to use them. 


This title is a chipboard title that I bought at recent scrapbooking convention. It is made of chipboard. I inked it up with Quick Quotes chalk ink in Very Berry. I then used a Versa Mark stamp all over it and covered it in Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel. I LOVE that stuff! After using my heat gun to melt it, I put Versa Mark on it again and more Embossing Enamel. to make it extra thick. I love how it turned out. I could play with this stuff all day long!


How cute is that baby? Adorable, right? 
I had this tag in my stash for awhile. It's one I played with a long time ago. I embossed and inked it, and just threw it back in my stash. When I pulled out this picture and saw the sketch I remembered it. Let's here it for being organized and being able to find it again! 

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout as much as I enjoyed making it. Please leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment