Friday, March 27, 2015

Today With You, I am Content

Good afternoon everyone. I'm finally posting a layout that I made a few weeks back. Life has been hectic, but this layout reminds me to calm down and enjoy life a bit more.


I used items from my stash to create this layout, as well as a few papers and such from random Noel Mignon kits. I love how the colors worked out. 


I love these phrase Thickers! I wasn't sure what I wanted the title to be on this layout, then I found these phrases in my alpha stash and knew it right away.


I love using multiple alphas on my layouts. This embellishment cluster just kind of happened as I worked.


I love clustering embellishments. The "In the Moment" flair seemed perfect with this picture of my son and I sleeping.

Thank you for taking a look at my layout. I enjoyed making it and I hope you enjoyed looking at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment