Sunday, November 29, 2015

Believe

Today I scrapped more Christmas. Yay!


I used a Laura Whitaker sketch from Stuck?! Sketches. I love her sketches!


I used papers from my Noel Mignon Kit and my stash. I love all the layers and patterns. I used some Jim Holtz Distress Paint to create these paint circles. I love them!


These gold Thickers make me happy! I love how shiny they are. I used a gold, shimmery twine for this bow. Adorable! And, I always love adding flair when I can.


Here is a closer look at the little embellishment cluster. So cute!

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout. Please leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful holiday page, I m so loving the pops of gold! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paper collection - beautiful LO - Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches - Hugs Sarah x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this festive page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning Christmas themed layout! I love all of the gold elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete