Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Traditions

I'm loving scrapping my old Christmas pictures. It gets me in the holiday spirit.


I used a Laura Whitaker sketch from Scrap Much?. I haven't done a two-page layout in awhile, but I alays have so many picture from Christmas that I had plenty for this page.


I love doodling on my pages. I used a Brick color pen from recollections. I use some flair, buttons, and chipboard to make this little embellishment cluster.


My Noel Mignon Kit came with som cute rub-ons. I used one on this picture of my husband and son hugging our tree. I addd more buttons, chipboard and enamel dots.


I adore alphas! These white glitter ones make me giddy! I used my red gelato to add a hint of red to the white card stock.


I created this little cluster of embellishments to cover a journaling error. There's always a way to fix problems. 


I love this white, glittery twine and was happy to be able to use it in this page set.

I hope you enjoyed my layout. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!


10 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, beautiful embellishing and fun doodling! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Jackie! Great photos too!
    Thanks for joining us for ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful double page! Love the patterned papers you used.. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrapmuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "there's always a way to fix problems" and totally agree. This page is amazing and very traditional! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapmuch!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas layout....Love all your added embellishing. Just perfect! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas page and great to see you doing a double
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just and FYI, I moved your entry to the December challenges as this sketch is our first one for December (we just launched it a bit early to get 4 sketches in before the holidays) thanks and sorry for the confusion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Holiday layout....love your layering, paper choices and embellishing! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing two spread and lovely layers!! Awesome papers and perfect photos!! Great take on the sketch :) Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on this page. I love how you wrapped twine around that photo..perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with our ScrapMuch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete