Sunday, November 29, 2015

Deck the Halls

I got my new Noel Mignon Kit this week, and it's all Christmas! My favorite!! I pulled out my past Christmas pictures and started scrapping.


For this layout I used a Laura Whitaker sketch from ScrapMuch?. I adore her sketches!


I admit, I combined this month's Noel Mignon Kit with everything I had remaining from last year's Christmas kit, and tons of other Christmas stuff I had in my stash. I love Christmas! This title is a puffy title from Pink Paislee. It was perfect! I used lots of layers and patterns to create this page.


This Christmas emphemera is tons of fun. I love these little ornaments. I pop dotted one to make it stand out more.


The circle under all the layers is thick glitter paper. I love the way it shimmers. I used papers that pulled out the pinks in my granddaughter's outfit, but still complimented the Christmas colors. 

I hope you enjoy looking at my layout. Please leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous page, love your embellishing! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the photos are so adorable.. Gorgeous page!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrapmuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this page! I love the feel of it and the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your title....adorable photos too! Great paper choices and fabulous embellishing! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this page - gets me in the spirit!!
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete