Sunday, November 15, 2015

Love You

Scrapping pictures of my beautiful granddaughter makes me happy. I adore this little girl!


I found this adorable picture of Meila in a boa that her Grandma Jozette took of her. I knew I had to use these feathers from Bella Bvld for this page. I created the page using a challenge sketch from a Facebook group I participate in, Scrap N Share


I like the simple lines that allowed me to change things up a bit.


See these feathers? Aren't they adorable? I've had them in my stash for a long time just waiting for a good way to use them.


I bought these doiles awhile ago and I'm so glad I finally got to use some. They are so little and adorable. I also used some of my Washi tape. I have a ton of it, but rarely remember to use it. This layout seemed like a perfect one to use it on. Along the edges of my layout I used 1" strips of paper and mitered the edges. I like the little bubbles along the paper. The enamel dots I used play off this paper really well.


This little kraft tag was too cute not to use. I used a teal pen to write a small bit of journaling. I love the little accents of gold and added more gold in the enamel dots and title.


I found these Thickers in my stash. They made a perfectly simple title. The heart and the arrow lines came from the same set. 

Thank you for looking at my layout. Please let me know your thoughts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment