Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Best Story

This layout features my daughter and her now husband. This picture was taken the night they got engaged. I used the journaling tag to write a little bit of the story. I love how this layout came together!


I used a sketch from ScrapMuch? for this layout. Laura Whitaker sketches make me happy! 
I used my Noel Mignon kit for this layout; as usual. The colors are perfect together.


I used a set of Thickers for the title. The little word card is from Heidi Swapp. 
I used lots of layers of patterned papers for this page. I inked all the edges with gold ink, and doodled around each edge with a gold Uniball pen.


I love all these layers! I added some circles (or half-circles) with a black Zig Writer. I also did my journaling with the same pen. 


I added the yellow bow to pull out the yellow in the pattern paper and the butterfly. It finished the page nicely. I love this whole page so much!!

Thank you for taking a look at my page. I appreciate your time. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment