Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Let it Snow!

I'm bringing you another Christmas layout today. I'm having a great time going through old pictures and getting them in my scrapbooks.


These are pictures of my beautiful daughter several years ago when we had a "blizzard" at our house. The snow was blowing like crazy, and we ended up with several inches by the time it was done. I was able to snap these pictures of my daughter and I love them!


Isn't she beautiful?!? And this was years ago. She's only gotten prettier throughout the years.

I created this page for a challenge from a Facebook group called My Scraps & More Challenges and Contests. The challenge was to use outdoor pictures. I used my Noel Mignon kit for this page. I loved that the teal papers and embellishments went so well with my daughter's coat. I used red as an accent to compliment of her lovely hat and scarf.


 I used two different kinds of alphas for the title. Both are Thickers, but one is puffy and one is glittery. Love! I love them both! I used this adorable red striped paper behind the pictures. Too cute!


The red striped papers had this adorable little blue bird in the corner. There was a branch on the paper, but I used a piece of this Tim Holtz holly branch trim that I had in my Noel Mignon kit. I adore how it turned out! Here you can see the date of the pictures; 2008. My daughter would have been 14 at the time. So long ago!


These rosettes are the star of the embellishments. So much cute! I added the wood veneer snowflakes for extra detail. To make them shine I used some ultra-thick embossing powder. I kept them natural so they wouldn't detract from the rest of the layout.

Thank you for taking a look at my layout. Please leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment