Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Merry Christmas

I'm finally getting around to scrapping some old Christmas pictures. Maybe next year I'll get this year done. Maybe. I love scrapbooking Christmas, but I take so many pictures that sometimes it's difficult to just scrap a few. I usually scrap the best shots, and then use pocket pages for the rest. I love these two pictures!


I used a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches for this layout. I love Laura Whitaker's sketches. I turned the sketch on it's side and played around with the layout just a bit. I also used this layout for a challenge from a Facebook page called My Scraps & More Challenges and Contests. The challenge was to use something shiny. The red stars on the star paper shine.


I love this little chipboard Santa. He needed to be on this page. I used lots of layers and embellishments to add detail to the layout; chipboard, Thickers, sequins, enamel dots, tags, Color Shine, flare...it's all here!


I used two different alphas for this title. I love to use as many alphas as possible. I also typed my journaling and cut it into strips. It adds to the layout this way. 


I inked the edges of my papers in red and green inks. I used a bright red Uniball pen to doodle around the edges. The spray on the page is Heidi Swapp Color Shine.

I hope you enjoyed my layout. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment