Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Tillamook Cheese Factor

It's rare that I get to scrap pictures of my husband and myself. We took a trip back in February, and I finally got around to scrapping a few of the photos. I love that we take selfies together, which my daughter tells me is "usies" since there are two of us in the picture. 


I used a sketch from ScrapMuch? for this layout. Another Laura Whitaker sketch. Woo Hoo! I used one of my past Noel Mignon kits for this page. Since we were in the Cheese Factory for the pictures, I just had to use the paper with the milk bottles!


I love, love, love the milk bottle paper. I took my colors from that paper for the rest of the page. The stitching is actually rub-ons, and not real stitching. So much easier than dragging out my machine! I created a little embellishment cluster based around this 'Heavy Cream' wooden nickel. So cute!


The ink splats are made using Heidi Swapp's Color Shine in 'Butter'. I love that it's Butter on a Cheese Factory page! 

Thanks for taking a look at my layout. Please leave me some blog love by letting me know your thoughts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment