Wednesday, December 30, 2015

'Baba' Time

My granddaughter, Meila, is absolutely adorable! Every time she comes to our house she heads to the bathroom and asks to take a 'Baba'; bath. She loves her baths! I had to snap these adorable pictures of her enjoying one of her favorite past times.


I used a sketch from ScrapMuch? for this layout. This is one of my favorite challenge sites, and I try to do their challenges monthly if I possibly can. As usual, this sketch was done by Laura Whitaker. I love her sketches!


I used my Noel Mignon kit for this layout; as usual. I love her kits! The banner was in my stash and has been waiting for me to use it. I adore this little tulle flower. I knew I had to use it on this page. 


Don't you just love the look on Little Miss Meila's face? She's such a cute little stinker. 

I used layers of patterned papers for this page. I like to be able to use different patterns when I can. They add interest in an otherwise simple layout. I used blue glitter Thickers for the title. These crochet hearts have been in my stash for awhile too. They were perfect for adding that girly touch to the page.


I try to use my own handwriting on my pages once in awhile. I'm not a huge fan of my handwriting, but I know it will be special to my children at some point. I searched all through my stash for this perfect journaling card and nearly jumped for joy when I located it. It's the little things some days.

I hope you enjoyed looking over my layout. Please let me know your thoughts. While you're here, please join my blog. I'd love to have you as a new member! Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment