Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My Girls

My daughter and granddaughter make me so happy. I love seeing my daughter in this new little face. It's amazing watching your grandchildren grow. So much fun!


I used a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches for this layout. Laura Whitaker sketches are so much fun! I used my Noel Mignon kit for most of this page, but also pulled a few things from my stash.


I love these gold Thickers! I wish I had bought a few packets when I found them, but unfortunately, I didn't. I was so happy I had enough to make this title. I used my handwriting on this page because I know that one day my kids and grandkids will want to see it. I try to use it once in awhile instead of typing my journaling.


I love the colors on this page! I've been wanting to use these papers, and they were perfect for this picture. I used Heidi Swapp Color mist for the splatter and the rings on this page. For the teal splatter I tapped the stem of the spray applicator to disperse the spray. For the rings I put some primrose spray on a plate and put the end of a cup into it. I placed it on several areas of the page. 


These flowers have been in my stash for a very long time. I'm so happy to be able to finally use them. They were perfect for this page! Everything about this page makes me happy.

Thank you for looking at my layout. Please leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment