Wednesday, December 30, 2015

This is What it's All About

I love this page!! It's not often that I get a chance to scrap non-family pictures. This sunset was beautiful, and when I saw these papers, I knew I had to combine them!


I used a sketch from My Creative Sketches for this page. It was perfect for this simple page. I used a past Noel Mignon kit to create it.


This title is a rub-on. I love it! I used several rub-ons for this page. Some were gold, and some were dark brown. Perfect for the look I wanted. I used a gold Uniball pen to outline all the papers, and gold ink for ink the edges. I also used Mr. Huey's Metallic Gold ink for the splats. Once I dropped the ink on the page I let it dry for a few minutes, then I tapped the edges of the paper on my desk to get the ink to run in various ways.


The gold flower and leaf are more rub-ons. The 'favorite' is a little paper clip. It was perfect for this page!


The colors of all these pages are perfect for the photos. I love how it all turned out!

Thank you for looking over my page. Please leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Pretty colors! Thanks for playing at My Creative Sketches

    ReplyDelete